Package created by: MusafirBazar
Updated on: 13/09/2019
Activities at Haridwar
- Full Day Old And New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort And Lotus Temple
- Banaras Heritage Walks At Golghar
- Evening Walking Tour And Boat Ride At Dashaswamedh
- Exclusive Boat Ride In Varanasi At Near Sitla Ghat
- River Ganges & Old City Walk With Aarti Ceremony At Dashaswamedh
- Gau Ghat
- Har Ki Pauri
- Walking Tour In Rishikesh
Hotels at Haridwar
Day 1 :
On arrival at Delhi, our representative will meet and assist you to the Hotel. Check into the Hotel. You will proceed to India Gate, Red Fort And Lotus Temple. Visit the famous Handicraft shops where you can buy some of the gifts. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2 :
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Varanasi. On arrival at Varanasi, you will be transferred to the hotel and Check-In. You will visit the Evening Walking Tour And Boat Ride At Dashaswamedh. Overnight stay at Varanasi.
Day 3 :
After breakfast at the Hotel, you can take a Banaras heritage walks at Golghar. Next, you will visit the exclusive boat ride in Varanasi at Near Sitla Ghat. Afternoon excursion to River Ganges & old city walks with aarti ceremony at Dashaswamedh. Overnight stay at Varanasi.
Day 4 :
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and you will proceed to Haridwar by car. On arrival Haridwar, transfer to the hotel and Check-In. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 5 :
After breakfast, you will visit the Gau Ghat and Har Ki Pauri. In the evening, you will explore the beautiful Haridwar. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 6 :
After breakfast, you will proceed to Walking Tour In Rishikesh. Explore the famous sites such as Lakshman Jhula Bridge, Market, River Ganga, Ram Jhulam and some ashrams and temples. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 7 :
Have your breakfast in the Hotel. After checking out, you will be transferred to the Railway station/ Airport for onward journey.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.